AIR RELAX SHORTS
- No machine included. An Air Relax shorts only.
- Must be used with an Air Relax Recovery System (pump).
- Medical grade non-toxic silicone hose.
- High-quality YKK zippers.
- One size fits all.
- Patent pending.
Designed to target quads, hamstings, glutes, obliques, hip flexors, lower badck and abdomen.
Shorts Size Guide
- Exterior dimension: 30" X 24"
- Circumference Waist: 42-Inch and under
- Circumference Mid thigh: 24-Inch and under
A NOTE TO OUR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
- Delivery can be delayed due to customs in your country.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost.
- These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- If you are interested in purchasing Air Relax products, or request information on products or services, please visit your regional Air Relax website.
- Air Relax USA does not ship to the following; Australia, Europe, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippine, South Africa, South America, Turkey and UAE. Please contact your regional Air Relax dealer.
CONTRADICTIONS: Do not use this product if you are experiencing inflammation, an infection, pain of unknown origin, or bleeding (internal or external) at or near the site of application, or if you have a wound at or near the site of application.
Note: Air Relax Shorts are not intended for use in a standing or seated position. Use it laying face up on a bed or any other flat surface. This shorts system is intended for use by people in good health.
Remember to consult your Medical Practitioner before using this Compression Recovery System.
There is only 1 size The size is too big and the pressure is too low
Have people at home of multiple sizes and these shorts work great on all sizes.
The shorts are intense recovery, exactly what i wanted.
I wanted to give this at least a week before reviewing. It took that long to realize the benefits I was getting from the leg sleeves. I had S1,L5,L4 fusion 4 years ago and have latent issues. I get lower back stress from exercising or standing too long in one place. I started using the shorts after every workout to ease any pain that was lingering from inability to stretch the area. I found the shorts to be incredible pressure in just the right area. I read a lot of reviews stating that people wished the shorts came in a smaller size for women but I am 5’2” and 120 lbs. I use this on pressure 3 and when it blows up, it is hugging my lower back and does what it needs to do. Would I love a great massage every day? Who wouldn’t. I cannot afford that.. nor do I have the time to go some place and get it done. I workout at home and then strap this on. I am finished in 15 minutes and I can get on with my day. I highly recommend these shorts for women. They look huge when you put yourself in to them but once you lay down and start the machine it does what it needs to.
Nothing wrong with the shorts but they are simply not great. Fit is akward at best. I am 6’1 200lbs with an athletic build, and I cannot get them to fit in a way that gets the hips and lower back like other higher end brands. The squeeze is nice but positioning of air pockets don’t align in a way that gains me any recovery benefits.air relax boots are great but I found the shirts to be a waste of funds:/