AIR RELAX SHORTS
About the Product
- A control unit is not included. An Air Relax shorts only.
- Must be used with the Air Relax control unit.
- Medical grade non-toxic silicone hose.
- High-quality YKK zippers.
- One size fits all.
- Patent pending.
Designed to target quads, hamstrings, glutes, obliques, hip flexors, lower back and abdomen.
Shorts Size Guide
- Exterior dimension: 30" X 24"
- Circumference Waist: 42-Inch and under
- Circumference Mid thigh: 24-Inch and under
A NOTE TO OUR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
- Delivery can be delayed due to customs in your country.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost.
- These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- If you are interested in purchasing Air Relax products, or request information on products or services, please visit your regional Air Relax website.
- Air Relax USA does not ship to the following; Australia, Europe, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippine, South Africa, South America, Turkey and UAE. Please contact your regional Air Relax dealer.
CONTRADICTIONS: Do not use this product if you are experiencing inflammation, an infection, pain of unknown origin, or bleeding (internal or external) at or near the site of application, or if you have a wound at or near the site of application.
Note: Air Relax Shorts are not intended for use in a standing or seated position. Use it laying face up on a bed or any other flat surface. This shorts system is intended for use by people in good health.
Remember to consult your Medical Practitioner before using this Compression Recovery System.
Wife ans I love these and use every day. I researched a lot as I could decide between air relax and normatec. We made the right decision. I’ve used normatec at chiropractors office and air relax I blows them away. The pressure can go at least 2x’s more than normatec and has so many cycles.
Both the Shorts and Pant Sleeves are the greatest lower body/core recovery system out there!! Have recommended to multiple friends and family members! Next up, Arm Sleeve!
I’ve tried shorts in other brand at PT and they were very helpful, these are so big that on the highest setting they don’t do any squeezing of my hips and glutes, I’m 5’3” and 135. I’m not even tiny as a person, I’m pretty muscular. Pants size 6, and I would say average athlete size. Super disappointed. I hope eventually they make a smaller size. I am in the process of returning them, and so so bummed they didn’t work out.
This was a gift for my husband. He is 6'7 and it fit. I am very happy with the purchase.
I recently purchased the shorts and am very happy with them. They arrived quickly, no issues, and have been very helpful to use.