AIR RELAX SHORTS
- No machine included. An Air Relax shorts only.
- Must be used with an Air Relax Recovery System (pump).
- Medical grade non-toxic silicone hose.
- High-quality YKK zippers.
- One size fits all.
- Patent pending.
Designed to target quads, hamstings, glutes, obliques, hip flexors, lower badck and abdomen.
Shorts Size Guide
- Exterior dimension: 30" X 24"
- Circumference Waist: 42-Inch and under
- Circumference Mid thigh: 24-Inch and under
Shipping Carrier Operation Status: experiencing delays due to in cases of local government restrictions and a reduction in airline freight availability, suspended its Delivery Service Guarantee.
A NOTE TO OUR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
- Delivery can be delayed due to customs in your country.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost.
- These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- If you are interested in purchasing Air Relax products, or request information on products or services, please visit your regional Air Relax website.
- Air Relax USA does not ship to the following; Australia, Europe, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippine, South Africa, South America, Turkey and UAE. Please contact your regional Air Relax dealer.
CONTRADICTIONS: Do not use this product if you are experiencing inflammation, an infection, pain of unknown origin, or bleeding (internal or external) at or near the site of application, or if you have a wound at or near the site of application.
Note: Air Relax Shorts are not intended for use in a standing or seated position. Use it laying face up on a bed or any other flat surface. This shorts system is intended for use by people in good health.
Remember to consult your Medical Practitioner before using this Compression Recovery System.
I purchased the shorts a few weeks ago after checking the website to see if there were additional support units besides the leg recovery unit. When I saw the shorts I knew this would work for me. I’ve been using the leg unit one hour a day (4x15) and use the shorts in addition for 30-45 mins (2 or 3x15) and love it. Mode B/4 bars is my favorite as the unit slowly compresses the lateral and medial quads or the IT band and inner legs, follow by the glutes, hips and finally the lower back. Mode C/4 bars hits the same areas in one shot and is almost unbearable to use but I deal with it and love the mode as well. Auto and mode A doesn’t compress as well as B and C so I tend to avoid those two. I do love using auto and A in the leg recovery unit, but not for the shorts IMO. Thank you Air Relax for having another compression unit to support the upper part of the legs and lower back. Definitely worth the purchase.
I was concerned since the shorts are one size, they would be too big to provide enough compression...but I was wrong. The shorts help relieve my hip pain (my main reason for purchasing), but the shorts have also greatly helped with my quads. It is a great addition to the leg recovery system.
I am a runner/triathlete training for my 2nd full Ironman. I have the Air RElax leg sleeves and have loved them! I wanted something as well for my hips, glutes, and piriformis. These hit the mark perfectly. I am doing a lot of training and these are so needed for recovery. Highly recommend.
The shorts were included in the Air Relax line up after the main leg product. And you can tell. With the legs all modes A, B, and C have a purpose but with the shorts mode C is the only one that really works. The rest feel too weak. In C mode though it's pretty hard to survive it on full intensity. It sort of feels like you might pass out! So I only put it on level 3. It does help though. You have to stick with it and do it often to see results but I really am glad I got the shorts as an addition.
We have the boots and pants. We are amateur athletes and even at our level the Air Relax products are an amazing help. We us use them on a regular basis. They are a very good investment.