AIR RELAX SHORTS
We are temporarily suspending product returns on any products order from March 7th, 2020 to protect the safety of our associates and customers.About the Product
- No machine included. An Air Relax shorts only.
- Must be used with an Air Relax Recovery System (pump).
- Medical grade non-toxic silicone hose.
- High-quality YKK zippers.
- One size fits all.
- Patent pending.
Designed to target quads, hamstings, glutes, obliques, hip flexors, lower badck and abdomen.
Shorts Size Guide
- Exterior dimension: 30" X 24"
- Circumference Waist: 42-Inch and under
- Circumference Mid thigh: 24-Inch and under
A NOTE TO OUR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
- Delivery can be delayed due to customs in your country.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost.
- These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- If you are interested in purchasing Air Relax products, or request information on products or services, please visit your regional Air Relax website.
- Air Relax USA does not ship to the following; Australia, Europe, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippine, South Africa, South America, Turkey and UAE. Please contact your regional Air Relax dealer.
CONTRADICTIONS: Do not use this product if you are experiencing inflammation, an infection, pain of unknown origin, or bleeding (internal or external) at or near the site of application, or if you have a wound at or near the site of application.
Note: Air Relax Shorts are not intended for use in a standing or seated position. Use it laying face up on a bed or any other flat surface. This shorts system is intended for use by people in good health.
Remember to consult your Medical Practitioner before using this Compression Recovery System.
The "one size fits all" Air Relax Shorts fit and operate perfectly with the adjustable pressure settings.
Have used them several times. After trying a few different settings, found my sweet spot. Glad that I purchased them.
Wonderful! They make my hips feel so much better.
I purchased the leg recovery system and the shorts. I find that using both really help in my recovery from running.