AIR RELAX CONTROL UNIT, US VERSION 110V
About the Product
- Digitally Controlled Operation Cycle - A Mode: Peristaltic, B Mode: Sequential, C Mode: Massage, Auto Mode: Peristaltic + Sequential, Targeted Compression Mode with 4 Pressure Levels.
- 110-120V U.S. Household outlet. Portable, light-weight and easy to use. Low maintenance, simply wipe clean with a damp cloth. Durable case with built-in handle.
- 1 Year Worry-Free Warranty.
- Rate Voltage: AC 110-120V, 60Hz [United States, Canada, Various cities in Brazil, Mexico, and most of America continent countries]
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Device Size: 10.2(W) x7.0(H)x 5.1(D)-Inch
- Air Compression Pump: 15 liters per minute
- Do NOT plug 110V U.S. Version into a 220V socket.
- We do not take any responsibility if the the machine/pump was plugged into the wrong power source (220V) and was damaged.
A Note to Our International Customers
- Delivery can be delayed due to customs in your country.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost.
- These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- If you are interested in purchasing Air Relax products, or request information on products or services, please visit your regional Air Relax website.
- Air Relax USA does not ship to the following; Australia, Brunei, Canada, Europe, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippine, South Africa, South America, Turkey and UAE. We do NOT carry 220V unit. Please contact your regional Air Relax dealer.
CONTRADICTIONS: Do not use this product if you are experiencing inflammation, an infection, pain of unknown origin, or bleeding (internal or external) at or near the site of application, or if you have a wound at or near the site of application.
Remember to consult your Medical Practitioner before using this Compression Recovery System.
We work with hundreds of athletes each year. We had previously purchased a few sets of Normatecs and a set of Revitapump. The athletes really liked the tightness of the Revitapump but the feel of the Normatec material. This summer we wanted to purchase an additional pair of recovery/compression sleeves. We went with the Air Relax. WOW! We wasted our money on the other sleeves. Every athlete wants to use the Air Relax system. This is the system we will purchase from now on! The only "issue" we have is that the athletes like to turn of the foot chamber and use the rest of the other chambers. This is not an option currently on the Air Relax or the Normatecs. But is available on the Revitapump. However, we just disconnected and "plugged" the hose leading to the foot chamber. Problem solved. But would be great if it were an option on the system. Materials are better than Revitapump but just under the Normatecs. But the price! No brainer! Great product. Thank you for making a solid product and a very reasonable price(at least when compared to the competition).
We are completely satisfied with our purchase of the air relax recovery system. It has lived up to all it was advertised to accomplish. Thank you from a satisfied customer.
Well made and works as advertised for a fraction of the cost of other systems.
Fantastic device! Well worth it!
Don't spend up to 3x the amount on other brands when you are getting the same quality product with Air Relax. Have been using this daily and it's helped so much with recovery and feeling fresh after a lot of running.