AIR RELAX CONTROL UNIT, US VERSION 110V
We are temporarily suspending product returns on any products order from March 7th, 2020 to protect the safety of our associates and customers.
About the Product
- Digitally Controlled Operation Cycle - A Mode: Peristaltic, B Mode: Sequential, C Mode: Massage, Auto Mode: Peristaltic + Sequential, Targeted Compression Mode with 4 Pressure Levels.
- 110-120V U.S. Household outlet. Portable, light-weight and easy to use. Low maintenance, simply wipe clean with a damp cloth. Durable case with built-in handle.
- 1 Year Worry-Free Warranty.
- Rate Voltage: AC 110-120V, 60Hz [United States, Canada, Various cities in Brazil, Mexico, and most of America continent countries]
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Device Size: 10.2(W) x7.0(H)x 5.1(D)-Inch
- Air Compression Pump: 15 liters per minute
- Do NOT plug 110V U.S. Version into a 220V socket.
- We do not take any responsibility if the the machine/pump was plugged into the wrong power source (220V) and was damaged.
A Note to Our International Customers
- Delivery can be delayed due to customs in your country.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost.
- These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- If you are interested in purchasing Air Relax products, or request information on products or services, please visit your regional Air Relax website.
- Air Relax USA does not ship to the following; Australia, Brunei, Canada, Europe, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippine, South Africa, South America, Turkey and UAE. We do NOT carry 220V unit. Please contact your regional Air Relax dealer.
CONTRADICTIONS: Do not use this product if you are experiencing inflammation, an infection, pain of unknown origin, or bleeding (internal or external) at or near the site of application, or if you have a wound at or near the site of application.
Remember to consult your Medical Practitioner before using this Compression Recovery System.
When my compression unit gave out because I tried to overload it with electricity by accident in Europe, these guys were awesome. They tried to fix my original unit first. When that didn’t work, they sent me a whole new compression unit with a generous discount. Love my boots and couldn’t be happier with the service.