AIR RELAX SHORTS RECOVERY SYSTEM (110V POWER OUTLET - USA VERSION)
About the Product
- Air Relax Shorts Recovery System includes: 110V U.S. Version machine/pump, Shorts, and English Manual.
- Digitally Controlled Operation Cycle - A Mode: Peristaltic, B Mode: Sequential, C Mode: Massage, Auto Mode: Peristaltic + Sequential, Targeted Compression Mode with 4 Pressure Levels.
- 110-120V U.S. Household outlet. Portable, light-weight and easy to use. Low maintenance, simply wipe clean with a damp cloth. Durable case with built-in handle.
- Designed from the feedback received from athletes, Air Relax shorts delivers dynamic compression covers quads, hamstrings, glutes, hip flexors, lower back, and adductors.
- 1 Year Worry-Free Warranty.
- Patent pending.
- Rate Voltage: AC 110-120V, 60Hz [United States, Canada, Various cities in Brazil, Mexico, and most of America continent countries]
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Device Size: 10.2(W) x7.0(H)x 5.1(D)-Inch
- Air Compression Pump: 15 liters per minute
- Do NOT plug 110V U.S. Version into a 220V socket.
- We do not take any responsibility if the the machine/pump was plugged into the wrong power source (220V) and was damaged.
Shorts Size Guide
- Exterior dimension: 30 X 24-Inches
- Circumference Waist: 42-Inches and under
- Circumference Mid thigh: 24-Inches and under
A NOTE TO OUR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
- Delivery can be delayed due to customs in your country.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost.
- These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- If you are interested in purchasing Air Relax products, or request information on products or services, please visit your regional Air Relax website.
- Air Relax USA does not ship to the following; Australia, Brunei, Canada, Europe, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippine, South Africa, South America, Turkey and UAE. We do NOT carry 220V unit. Please contact your regional Air Relax dealer.
CONTRADICTIONS: Do not use this product if you are experiencing inflammation, an infection, pain of unknown origin, or bleeding (internal or external) at or near the site of application, or if you have a wound at or near the site of application.
Note: Air Relax Shorts are not intended for use in a standing or seated position. Use it laying face up on a bed or any other flat surface. This shorts system is intended for use by people in good health.