AIR RELAX SHORTS RECOVERY SYSTEM (STANDARD U.S. OUTLET)
About the Product
- Air Relax Shorts Recovery System includes - control unit (standard U.S. outlet) +Shorts.
- Digitally Controlled Operation Cycle - A Mode: Peristaltic, B Mode: Sequential, C Mode: Massage, Auto Mode: Peristaltic + Sequential, Targeted Compression Mode with 4 Pressure Levels.
- High quality, durable, portable, light-weight system, easy to use for daily recovery and 1 year worry-free warranty.
- Designed to target quads, hamstrings, glutes, obliques, hip flexors, lower back and abdomen.
- 1 Year Worry-Free Warranty.
- Patent pending.
- Rate Voltage: AC 110-120V, 60Hz [United States, Canada, Various cities in Brazil, Mexico, and most of America continent countries]
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Device Size: 10.2(W) x7.0(H)x 5.1(D)-Inch
- Air Compression Pump: 15 liters per minute
- Do NOT plug 110V U.S. Version into a 220V socket.
- We do not take any responsibility if the the machine/pump was plugged into the wrong power source (220V) and was damaged.
Shorts Size Guide
- Exterior dimension: 30 X 24-Inches
- Circumference Waist: 42-Inches and under
- Circumference Mid thigh: 24-Inches and under
A NOTE TO OUR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
- Delivery can be delayed due to customs in your country.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost.
- These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- If you are interested in purchasing Air Relax products, or request information on products or services, please visit your regional Air Relax website.
- Air Relax USA does not ship to the following; Australia, Brunei, Europe, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippine, South Africa, South America, Turkey and UAE. We do NOT carry 220V unit. Please contact your regional Air Relax dealer.
CONTRADICTIONS: Do not use this product if you are experiencing inflammation, an infection, pain of unknown origin, or bleeding (internal or external) at or near the site of application, or if you have a wound at or near the site of application.
Note: Air Relax Shorts are not intended for use in a standing or seated position. Use it laying face up on a bed or any other flat surface. This shorts system is intended for use by people in good health.
Remember to consult your Medical Practitioner before using this Compression Recovery System.
I can’t imagine being without them
I am a cyclist who was hit by a car several years ago and have some permanent injuries in my hips and lower back. I love using the shorts after I ride! It hits all my problem areas. It makes riding back-to-back days much more enjoyable! Wish I had known about this product before now!
I ride trail almost daily and sit at a desk for work which means my back can feel awful by the end of the day. The shorts are amazing for lower back pain AND great for alleviating IT band tightness. AND it stretches out my low back, something that really difficult to do without a message therapist or chiropractor! Amazing product
I am a cyclist and put in long hours on the bike. I have been using these every day for the past week and a half and I’m definitely noticing a difference in my recovery. Super happy with the purchase
I bought the shorts and I use them at least once daily. I’ve noticed that my recovery time has been a lot faster and I feel fresh during all my workouts.