AIR RELAX CLASSIC AR-2.0 CONTROL UNIT ONLY (110V US PLUG - TYPE A)
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- Air Relax Classic Control Unit includes - AR-2.0 control unit (110V US PLUG - TYPE A) only.
- Digitally Controlled Operation Cycle - A Mode: Peristaltic, B Mode: Sequential, C Mode: Massage, Auto Mode: Peristaltic + Sequential, Targeted Compression Mode with 4 Pressure Levels.
- Fast Cycle - Swift cycle maximizes treatment time leads to 2-3 more compression sequences per treatment than other recovery systems.
- Medical Grade Pump - More powerful and effective than other recovery systems.
- User Interface - Straightforward, Provide quick access to all features.
- High quality - Reliable, portable, light-weight system, easy to use for daily recovery and 1 year worry-free warranty.
Note: Air Relax Pro AR-4.0 is not compatible with AR-2.0 and AR-3.0.
Remember to consult your Medical Practitioner before using this Compression Recovery System.
- Rate Voltage: AC 110-120V, 60Hz / Standard E.U. outlet
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Control Unit Size: 10.2(W) x 7.0(H) x 5.1(D)-Inch
- Compression Pump: 15 liters per minute
- Do NOT insert [US PLUG - TYPE A] into a 220V outlet. the control unit will be accompanied by smoke and flash and it will be damaged.
- Do NOT insert [EU PLUG - TYPE C] into a 110V outlet. the control unit will be accompanied by smoke and flash and it will be damaged
Planning to travel to a foreign country with Air Relax system? Air Relax Plus AR-3.0 and Air Relax Pro AR-4.0 - You can use anywhere in the world indoor or outdoor with voltage independent system (No transformer required).
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Do not use this product if you are experiencing inflammation, an infection, pain of unknown origin, or bleeding (internal or external) at or near the site of application, or if you have a wound at or near the site of application.
Shipping Carrier Operation Status: experiencing delays due to in cases of local government restrictions and a reduction in airline freight availability, suspended its Delivery Service Guarantee.
An Extend Protection plan begins as soon as the Air Relax warranty expires, and lasts for the number of years you select.
A NOTE TO OUR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
- Delivery can be delayed due to customs in your country.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost.
- These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- If you are interested in purchasing Air Relax products, or request information on products or services, please visit your regional Air Relax website.
- Air Relax USA does not ship to the following; Australia, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Europe, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippine, Russia, South Africa, South America, and Turkey. Please contact your regional Air Relax dealer.
I'm really happy with the customer service. I use my unit quite bit and sent it in for service. UPS lost my unit. The folks at Air Relax helped me with my claim and worked with me to get a replacement unit. The new unit came super fast too. I'm really pleased.
מאד נהניתי מהשירות שלכם ומהמכשיר עצמו
This system is the best bang for your buck out there. I bought this system on a recommendation from my physical therapist and couldn’t be happier. I bought this in the hopes to help recover quickly from hip surgery and in the future from any lower body workouts. This system delivers and then some. They’re customer service is top notch when I had any questions and responded almost immediately. Cannot recommend enough!
Got it quickly, tons of help as I needed it online making sure I had the right item and shipping information--great service as always!
I really enjoy the air Massarge and use it twice a day. Great product.