AIR RELAX PRO AR-4.0 ARM SLEEVE (NEW)
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- Air Relax Pro Arm Sleeve includes - AR-4.0 Pro single arm sleeve (Hose bundle is not included).
- 6 Chambers - Offers anatomically more accurate layout/design.
- Durable Garment - High quality 200 Denier Nylon Oxford, coated with 3 mil of polyurethane.
- Internal Overlapped Design - No gaps between chambers. smooth chamber to chamber pressure transition.
- YKK Zippers - All of zippers come from YKK that makes the most dependable zipper in the industry.
- Adjustable Arm Strap - fully adjustable, padded security strap.
- Medical Grade Silicone Hose - Non-toxic, lead-free. Tested for bio-compatibility and is appropriate to be used for medical applications and meet a high standards of manufacture, bio-compatibility and safety.
Arm Sleeve Size Guide
- Size 1: 6' and under
- Size 2: 6' 1" and above
* Note: A hose bundle receptacle plug required to use single arm sleeve.
We spare no cost in assuring that your product is the best possible product. We designed and built for commercial grade product.
An Extend Protection plan begins as soon as the Air Relax warranty expires, and lasts for the number of years you select.
A NOTE TO OUR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
- Delivery can be delayed due to customs in your country.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost.
- These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- If you are interested in purchasing Air Relax products, or request information on products or services, please visit your regional Air Relax website.
- Air Relax USA does not ship to the following; Australia, Brunei, Canada, European Countries, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippine, Russia, South Africa, South America Countries, and Turkey. Please contact your regional Air Relax dealer.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Do not use this product if you are experiencing inflammation, an infection, pain of unknown origin, or bleeding (internal or external) at or near the site of application, or if you have a wound at or near the site of application.
Remember to consult your Medical Practitioner before using this Compression Recovery System.