AIR RELAX PRO AR-4.0 CONTROL UNIT ONLY (NEW)
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- Air Relax Pro Control unit includes - AR-4.0 control unit and AC power supply only (hose bundle, leg sleeves and carrying case are not included).
- Touch Screen - 5.5 inch LCD display.
- Dual Voltage - Use anywhere in the world indoor or outdoor with voltage independent system and optional battery pack.
- Customized Chamber Selection - Allows to target/skip desired chamber (s).
- Digitally Controlled Operation Cycle - Each predefined mode delivers the best therapy/treatment.
- Built-In Pressure Sensor - Built-in pressure sensor to measure your leg circumference and pressure is evenly distributed to anyone how big or how small people's limbs are.
- Wide Range Timer - 1-95 min select your own therapy time.
- Fast Cycle - Swift cycle maximizes treatment time leads to 2-3 more compression sequences per treatment than other recovery systems.
- Medical Grade Pump - More powerful and effective than other recovery systems.
- Deflate Option - Effortlessly releases the air from your garment.
- Wide Pressure Range - Set any pressure in the range of 40mmHg - 170mmHg.
- User Interface - Straightforward, Provide quick access to all features.
- Optional battery pack - Offers 2.5 hours of continuous use with powerful 5,000mAh/72Wh Samsung unit.
- Patent Pending.
Note: Air Relax Pro AR-4.0 is not compatible with AR-2.0 and AR-3.0.
We spare no cost in assuring that your product is the best possible product. We designed and built for commercial grade product.
- Rate Voltage - 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz (Dual Voltage)
- Power Consumption - 60W
- Control Unit Size - 7.67(W) x 10.4(L) x 7.08(H)-Inch
- Air Compression Pump - 15 liters per minute
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Do not use this product if you are experiencing inflammation, an infection, pain of unknown origin, or bleeding (internal or external) at or near the site of application, or if you have a wound at or near the site of application.
An Extend Protection plan begins as soon as the Air Relax warranty expires, and lasts for the number of years you select.
Remember to consult your Medical Practitioner before using this Compression Recovery System.