AIR RELAX PRO AR-4.0 LEG RECOVERY SYSTEM (NEW)
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- Air Relax Pro Leg Recovery System includes - AR-4.0 control unit, a pair of leg sleeves, hose bundle, AC power supply, large 38L carrying case ($125 value) and user manual.
- Touch Screen - 5.5 inch LCD display.
- Dual Voltage - Use anywhere in the world indoor or outdoor with voltage independent system and optional battery pack.
- Customized Chamber Selection - Allows to target/skip desired chamber (s).
- Digitally Controlled Operation Cycle - Each predefined mode delivers the best therapy/treatment.
- Built-In Pressure Sensor - Built-in pressure sensor to measure your leg circumference and pressure is evenly distributed to anyone how big or how small people's limbs are.
- Wide Range Timer - 1-95 min select your own therapy time.
- Medical Grade Pump - More powerful and effective than other recovery systems.
- Deflate Option - Effortlessly releases the air from your garment.
- Wide Pressure Range - Set any pressure in the range of 40mmHg - 170mmHg.
- User Interface - Straightforward, Provide quick access to all features.
- Optional battery pack - Offers 2.5 hours of continuous use with powerful 5,000mAh/72Wh Samsung unit.
- 6 Chambers - Offers anatomically more accurate layout/design.
- Durable Garment - High quality 200 Denier Nylon Oxford, coated with 3 mil of polyurethane.
- Internal Overlapped Design - No gaps between chambers. smooth chamber to chamber pressure transition.
- YKK Zippers - All of zippers come from YKK that makes the most dependable zipper in the industry.
- Medical Grade Silicone Hose - Non-toxic, lead-free. Tested for bio-compatibility and is appropriate to be used for medical applications and meet a high standards of manufacture, bio-compatibility and safety.
- Patent Pending.
Note: Air Relax Pro AR-4.0 is not compatible with AR-2.0 and AR-3.0.
We spare no cost in assuring that your product is the best possible product. We designed and built for commercial grade product.
- Rate Voltage - 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz (Dual Voltage)
- Power Consumption - 60W
- Control Unit Size - 7.67(W) x 10.4(L) x 7.08(H)-Inch
- Air Compression Pump - 15 liters per minute
Size Chart : Measure the length from top of inside leg at crotch to the heel.
Leg Sleeve Size
|Size 2||26" - 31”||5’ 3” - 5’ 8”|
|Size 3||31” - 35”||5’ 8” - 6’ 2”|
|Size 4||35” - 39” Above||6’ 2” Above|
NOTE: This sizing chart is approximate. If you are between sizes we advise choosing the longer sleeves. The inseam gives more accurate result, not the height.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Do not use this product if you are experiencing inflammation, an infection, pain of unknown origin, or bleeding (internal or external) at or near the site of application, or if you have a wound at or near the site of application.
Remember to consult your Medical Practitioner before using this Compression Recovery System.