AIR RELAX CLASSIC AR-2.0 LEG RECOVERY SYSTEM (110V US PLUG - TYPE A)
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- Air Relax Classic Leg Recovery System includes - AR-2.0 control unit (110V US PLUG - TYPE A), a pair of leg sleeves, and user manual.
- Digitally Controlled Operation Cycle - A Mode: Peristaltic, B Mode: Sequential, C Mode: Massage, Auto Mode: Peristaltic + Sequential, Targeted Compression Mode with 4 Pressure Levels.
- Fast Cycle - Swift cycle maximizes treatment time leads to 2-3 more compression sequences per treatment than other recovery systems.
- Medical Grade Pump - More powerful and effective than other recovery systems.
- User Interface - Straightforward, Provide quick access to all features.
- YKK Zippers - All of zippers come from YKK that makes the most dependable zipper in the industry.
- Medical Grade Silicone Hose - Non-toxic, lead-free. Tested for bio-compatibility and is appropriate to be used for medical applications and meet a high standards of manufacture, bio-compatibility and safety.
- High quality - Reliable, portable, light-weight system, easy to use for daily recovery and 1 year worry-free warranty.
Note: Air Relax Pro AR-4.0 is not compatible with AR-2.0 and AR-3.0.
Remember to consult your Medical Practitioner before using this Compression Recovery System.
- Rate Voltage: AC 110-120V, 60Hz / Standard U.S. outlet
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Control Unit Size: 10.2(W) x 7.0(H) x 5.1(D)-Inch
- Compression Pump: 15 liters per minute
- Do NOT insert [US PLUG - TYPE A] into a 220V outlet. the control unit will be accompanied by smoke and flash and it will be damaged.
- Do NOT insert [EU PLUG - TYPE C] into a 110V outlet. the control unit will be accompanied by smoke and flash and it will be damaged.
Planning to travel to a foreign country with Air Relax system? Dual Voltage Air Relax Plus AR-3.0 and Air Relax Pro AR-4.0 - You can use anywhere in the world indoor or outdoor with voltage independent system (No transformer required).
Size Chart : Measure the length from top of inside leg at crotch to the heel.
Leg Sleeve Size
|Size 2||26" - 30”||5’ 2” - 5’ 6”|
|Size 3||30” - 34”||5’ 7” - 6’ 0”|
|Size 4||34” - 38” Above||6’ 1” Above|
NOTE: This sizing chart is approximate. If you are between sizes we advise choosing the longer sleeves. The inseam gives more accurate result, not the height.
Carrying Case Size
- Exterior Dimension: 18" X 9" X 8" (26L capacity) fits a control unit + a pair of leg sleeves
- Exterior Dimension: 22" X 11" X 10" (38L capacity) fits a control unit + a pair of leg sleeves + shorts + arm sleeve
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Do not use this product if you are experiencing inflammation, an infection, pain of unknown origin, or bleeding (internal or external) at or near the site of application, or if you have a wound at or near the site of application.
Do NOT plug a control unit into 220V outlet. the control unit will be accompanied by smoke and flash and it will be damaged.
Shipping Carrier Operation Status: experiencing delays due to in cases of local government restrictions and a reduction in airline freight availability, suspended its Delivery Service Guarantee.
An Extend Protection plan begins as soon as the Air Relax warranty expires, and lasts for the number of years you select.
- Delivery can be delayed due to customs in your country.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost.
- These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- If you are interested in purchasing Air Relax products, or request information on products or services, please visit your regional Air Relax website.
- Air Relax USA does not ship to the following; Australia, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Europe, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippine, Russia, South Africa, South America, and Turkey. Please contact your regional Air Relax dealer.