AIR RELAX CLASSIC AR-2.0 LEG RECOVERY SYSTEM (110V US PLUG - TYPE A)
$575.00 Limited Time Offer • Save
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- Rate Voltage: AC 110-120V, 60Hz / Standard U.S. outlet
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Control Unit Size: 10.2(W) x 7.0(H) x 5.1(D)-Inch
- Air Compression Pump: 15 liters per minute
- Do NOT insert [US PLUG - TYPE A] into a 220V outlet. the control unit will be accompanied by smoke and flash and it will be damaged.
SIZE CHART : Measure the length from top of inside leg at crotch to the heel.
Leg Sleeve Size
|Size 2||26" - 30”||5’ 2” - 5’ 6”|
|Size 3||30” - 34”||5’ 7” - 6’ 0”|
|Size 4||34” - 38” Above||6’ 1” Above|
NOTE: This sizing chart is approximate. If you are between sizes we advise choosing the longer sleeves. The inseam gives more accurate result, not the height.
NOTE : Air Relax Pro AR-4.0 is not compatible with AR-2.0 and AR-3.0.
CARRYING CASE SIZE
- Exterior Dimension: 18" X 9" X 8" (26L capacity) fits a control unit + a pair of leg sleeves
- Exterior Dimension: 22" X 11" X 10" (38L capacity) fits a control unit + a pair of leg sleeves + shorts + arm sleeve
- FDA(USA) and CE MDD(EUROPE) Cleared Professional Device - Recover like a pro! Hundreds of physicians, chiropractors, and therapists are choosing to have the professional Air Relax recovery system in their offices. This device has proved its credibility year after year by providing outstanding results and improvements.
- Variety of Uses - This compression device is intended to improve blood circulation and boost lymphatic fluid movement (reduce potential swollen legs/feet), removal of lactic acid (reduce muscle fatigue), improve flexibility, recovery stimulation, and help relive muscle pain and aches.
- Warranty - Air Relax stands behind its quality with confidence. We offer our valued customers a 1 year warranty on all sleeves and device pumps.
- Remember to consult your Medical Practitioner before using this Compression Recovery System. (CONTRAINDICATIONS.)