HAMMERZ MASSAGE DEVICE WITH TRIPLANAR VIBRATION TECHNOLOGY (220V)
We are temporarily suspending product returns on any products order from March 7th, 2020 to protect the safety of our associates and customers.
Hammerz Massage Device with Triplanar Vibration Technology
The Hammerz is a professional grade, neuromuscular vibration massager, carefully designed with the requirements of athletes and physically active people in mind and is an ideal tool for recovery and muscle treatment to keep you fit, active and moving.
The high-grade level of design ensures the massager can be used extensively and frequently to help improve performance, reduce recovery time and muscular fatigue, treat stiffness, pains, and soreness and improve blood circulation, detox or lymph drainage, oxygen distribution to the treated area.
- Hammerz HM-1.0E includes: 220V Europe & Asia version Triplanar vibration therapy device - oscillation (swinging vibration) + lineal (percussion vibration), 15 interchangeable massage heads, 2 carrying pouches and English manual.
- Triplanar Vibration Technology, Industrial Grade Motor, Four in One Massage, Variable Speed Control, Anti-Slip Attachment.
- 15 Interchangeable Massage Heads: Flat Head, Brush Head, Acupressure Head, Bullet Head, Fork Head, Round Head.
- 1 Year Worry-Free Warranty.
- Triplanar Vibration Technology Patent Pending.
- Designed by Air Relax California.
- Do not apply extra pressure.
- Keep the device moving at all times (1 Inch per second).
- Use over a large area of the body.
- Rate Voltage: AC 220V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 40W
- Device Size: 17.3(L) x 5.75(W) x 5.5(H)-Inch
- Device Weight: 3.65 lbs
- Noise Level: 50 dB - 60 dB
- Do NOT plug 220V Europe & Asia version into a 110V socket.
- We do not take any responsibility if the the massage device was plugged into the wrong power source (110V) and was damaged.
A Note to Our International Customers
- Delivery can be delayed due to customs in your country.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost.
- These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- If you are interested in purchasing Air Relax products, or request information on products or services, please visit your regional Air Relax website.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Do not use this product if you are experiencing inflammation, an infection, pain of unknown origin, or bleeding (internal or external) at or near the site of application, or if you have a wound at or near the site of application.
Remember to consult your Medical Practitioner before using this professional percussive massage device.