HAMMERZ MASSAGE DEVICE WITH TRIPLANAR VIBRATION TECHNOLOGY
Hammerz Massage Device with Triplanar Vibration Technology
The Hammerz is a professional grade, neuromuscular vibration massager, carefully designed with the requirements of athletes and physically active people in mind and is an ideal tool for recovery and muscle treatment to keep you fit, active and moving.
The high-grade level of design ensures the massager can be used extensively and frequently to help improve performance, reduce recovery time and muscular fatigue, treat stiffness, pains, and soreness and improve blood circulation, detox or lymph drainage, oxygen distribution to the treated area.
- Hammerz HM-1.0 includes: 110V U.S. version Triplanar vibration therapy device - oscillation (swinging vibration) + lineal (percussion vibration), 15 interchangeable massage heads, 2 carrying pouches and English manual.
- Triplanar Vibration Technology, Industrial Grade Motor, Four in One Massage, Variable Speed Control, Anti-Slip Attachment.
- 15 Interchangeable Massage Heads: Flat Head, Brush Head, Acupressure Head, Bullet Head, Fork Head, Round Head.
- 1 Year Worry-Free Warranty.
- Triplanar Vibration Technology Patent Pending.
- Designed by Air Relax California.
- Do not apply extra pressure.
- Keep the device moving at all times (1 Inch per second).
- Use over a large area of the body.
- Rate Voltage: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 40W
- Device Size: 17.3(L) x 5.75(W) x 5.5(H)-Inch
- Device Weight: 3.65 lbs
- Noise Level: 50 dB - 60 dB
- Do NOT plug 110V U.S. Version into a 220V socket.
- We do not take any responsibility if the the massage device was plugged into the wrong power source (220V) and was damaged.
A Note to Our International Customers
- Delivery can be delayed due to customs in your country.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost.
- These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- If you are interested in purchasing Air Relax products, or request information on products or services, please visit your regional Air Relax website.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Do not use this product if you are experiencing inflammation, an infection, pain of unknown origin, or bleeding (internal or external) at or near the site of application, or if you have a wound at or near the site of application.
Remember to consult your Medical Practitioner before using this professional percussive massage device.
easy to use, strong massage, profesional design
Could Definitely Use even more power - and a deeper or wider area of prongs for the ladies trying to get that massage deep and circular into their cellulite... fat.. whatever female blessings that require deep puncturing massage to break up. SO CLOSE.. KEEP DEVELOPING THIS!!
Unfortunately, I had higher hopes for the HAMMERZ. That said, maybe I expected too much. My experience has been that the variability dial is very easily moved unintentionally, this can only be used on relatively large muscle surface areas and is painful when moving over bony prominences. It is difficult to use on your back, shoulder areas independently for this reason. This may be affected by my mobility and body size, to be fair to the product itself. I am a 5'7" female with an athletic medium sized frame. I was hoping to be able to use this tool on my neck, shoulders and SCM's which is not really possible considering the size, heads and small body surface areas. I don't think it is a bad product by any means, just maybe not what I was looking for.
I own two other massage guns and this is by far the best one. With 4 heads, it targets all angles of the muscle instead of one spot at a time. As a runner, this is a more effective and less painful method to get the knots out of my shins snd calves than using a ball or single head massage gun. You won’t be disappointed.
I have had a few different types and brands over the years and these are the best!