HAMMERZ MASSAGE DEVICE WITH TRIPLANAR VIBRATION TECHNOLOGY
Hammerz Massage Device with Triplanar Vibration Technology
Introductory Price, $226.20
The Hammerz is a professional grade, neuromuscular vibration massager, carefully designed with the requirements of athletes and physically active people in mind and is an ideal tool for recovery and muscle treatment to keep you fit, active and moving.
The high-grade level of design ensures the massager can be used extensively and frequently to help improve performance, reduce recovery time and muscular fatigue, treat stiffness, pains, and soreness and improve blood circulation, detox or lymph drainage, oxygen distribution to the treated area.
- Hammerz HM-1.0 includes: 110V U.S. version Triplanar vibration therapy device - oscillation (swinging vibration) + lineal (percussion vibration), 15 interchangeable massage heads, 2 carrying pouches and English manual.
- Triplanar Vibration Technology, Industrial Grade Motor, Four in One Massage, Variable Speed Control, Anti-Slip Attachment.
- 15 Interchangeable Massage Heads: Flat Head, Brush Head, Acupressure Head, Bullet Head, Fork Head, Round Head.
- 1 Year Worry-Free Warranty.
- Triplanar Vibration Technology Patent Pending.
- Designed by Air Relax California.
- Do not apply extra pressure.
- Keep the device moving at all times (1 Inch per second).
- Use over a large area of the body.
- Rate Voltage: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 40W
- Device Size: 17.3(L) x 5.75(W) x 5.5(H)-Inch
- Device Weight: 3.65 lbs
- Noise Level: 50 dB - 60 dB
- Do NOT plug 110V U.S. Version into a 220V socket.
- We do not take any responsibility if the the massage device was plugged into the wrong power source (220V) and was damaged.
A Note to Our International Customers
- Delivery can be delayed due to customs in your country.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost.
- These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- If you are interested in purchasing Air Relax products, or request information on products or services, please visit your regional Air Relax website.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Do not use this product if you are experiencing inflammation, an infection, pain of unknown origin, or bleeding (internal or external) at or near the site of application, or if you have a wound at or near the site of application.
Remember to consult your Medical Practitioner before using this professional percussive massage device.
Hitz the Nail on the Head
Purchased the Hammerz as a means of improving circulation in my wife's legs & feet; she has MS, and circulation causes circulation issues and muscle pain through spasms in her legs. After a few weeks of use, it has provided some relief for her fatigue and circulation, but even a little bit is an improvement. She is happy with the purchase as am I. When not using it for issues related to MS, I've used it on my own legs, which it provides needed warm-up ahead of using AirRleax compression boots, as well as relief for sore muscles in the hours after a particularly tough run or ride. The assorted heads included with the Hammerz do well (the large bulb is great for feet, while the short, knobby heads work well on quads & glutes; the default, flat heads are universal), though a quicker means of switching heads would be nice. Hammerz's ergonomic design provides a good grip, whether using it on another or on oneself, and the power cord is plenty long for use in a variety of home environments.
A must have.....
The Hammerz Massage device is a must-have for any athlete. It has been a game-changer for us after our games and work-outs. It's a good investment.
I am doing using treadmill or indoor bike as part of day to day workout. I work from my home office on computer for everyday like 5-6 hours per day so sometimes i also have back pain. Due to above situation, I decided to buy a massage device. I use this device as part of my day to day routine. This massager gives a very relaxing and deep massage and works like physiotherapy massage. After massage whole body with a hammerz, feel so refreshing just like a massage therapist massage my entire body.
FANTASTIC DEVICE! WELL WORTH IT!
I primarily use my hammerz for deep-tissue work related to sports and gym. I like very deep tissue massage, and this does the job well. Its heavy duty and powerful enough to increase blood circulation & relax my muscles effectively. This massager is not unpleasantly rough on my body like some massage gun. It’s professional grade massager.