AIR RELAX CLASSIC AR-2.0 SHORTS RECOVERY SYSTEM (110V US PLUG - TYPE A)
About the Product
- Air Relax Classic Shorts Recovery System includes - AR-2.0 control unit (110V US PLUG - TYPE A), shorts, and user manual.
- Digitally Controlled Operation Cycle - A Mode: Peristaltic, B Mode: Sequential, C Mode: Massage, Auto Mode: Peristaltic + Sequential, Targeted Compression Mode with 4 Pressure Levels.
- 360 Degree Compression - Designed to target quads, hamstrings, glutes, obliques, hip flexors, lower back and abdomen.
- Fast Cycle - Swift cycle maximizes treatment time leads to 2-3 more compression sequences per treatment than other recovery systems.
- Medical Grade Pump - More powerful and effective than other recovery systems.
- User Interface - Straightforward, Provide quick access to all features.
- YKK Zippers - All of zippers come from YKK that makes the most dependable zipper in the industry.
- Medical Grade Silicone Hose - Non-toxic, lead-free. Tested for bio-compatibility and is appropriate to be used for medical applications and meet a high standards of manufacture, bio-compatibility and safety.
- High quality - Reliable, portable, light-weight system, easy to use for daily recovery and 1 year worry-free warranty.
- Patent Pending.
Shorts Size Guide
- Size 1: Waist size 35 inches and under
- Size 2: Waist size 42 Inches and under
Note: Air Relax Pro AR-4.0 is not compatible with AR-2.0 and AR-3.0.
- Rate Voltage: AC 110-120V, 60Hz / Standard U.S. outlet
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Control Unit Size: 10.2(W) x 7.0(H) x 5.1(D)-Inch
- Compression Pump: 15 liters per minute
Do NOT plug a control unit into 220V outlet. the control unit will be accompanied by smoke and flash and it will be damaged.
Planning to travel to a foreign country with Air Relax system? Air Relax Plus AR-3.0 and Air Relax Pro AR-4.0 - You can use anywhere in the world indoor or outdoor with voltage independent system (No transformer required).
CONTRADICTIONS: Do not use this product if you are experiencing inflammation, an infection, pain of unknown origin, or bleeding (internal or external) at or near the site of application, or if you have a wound at or near the site of application.
An Extend Protection plan begins as soon as the Air Relax warranty expires, and lasts for the number of years you select.
Note: Air Relax Shorts are not intended for use in a standing or seated position. Use it laying face up on a bed or any other flat surface. This shorts system is intended for use by people in good health.
A NOTE TO OUR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
- Delivery can be delayed due to customs in your country.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost.
- These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- If you are interested in purchasing Air Relax products, or request information on products or services, please visit your regional Air Relax website.
- Air Relax USA does not ship to the following; Australia, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Europe, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippine, Russia, South Africa, South America, and Turkey. Please contact your regional Air Relax dealer.
Remember to consult your Medical Practitioner before using this Compression Recovery System.
Delivery was when expected. Have been useing it to help recover from a pulled hamstring. So far everything is working fine.
I had to send it back because this turned out to not be relevant to my injury, and they were super cool about it, thanks.
I'm Canadian, so other than the exchange rate and customs (lol), the transaction was seamless. My glutes and hamstrings thank you!
I can’t imagine being without them
I am a cyclist who was hit by a car several years ago and have some permanent injuries in my hips and lower back. I love using the shorts after I ride! It hits all my problem areas. It makes riding back-to-back days much more enjoyable! Wish I had known about this product before now!